AAWDC is 501C3 nonprofit corporation that provides innovative, high quality workforce development services to Anne Arundel County businesses and citizens. AAWDC is the bridge between understanding the workforce and talent development needs of local and regional businesses and preparing individuals to meet their full career potential.
Vision: AAWDC’s vision is that every business has the skilled workforce needed to succeed and all Anne Arundel County citizens have met their full career potential.
Mission: AAWDC is a nonprofit that enhances the economic vitality of Anne Arundel County by leading the development & delivery of workforce solutions for area businesses. We ensure that our citizens are well-prepared for the workforce, ready to work & equipped with skills in demand by businesses.
- 11,284 Career Center visits
- 17,156 Staff assisted services provided
- 1,226 Unique individuals received staff assisted services
- 920 Participants enrolled in initiatives
- 177 Participants current in occupational training
- 78 Received credentials
- 412 Placed in work and learn opportunities
- 196 Obtained employment
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.