AAWDC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation that provides innovative, high quality workforce development services to Anne Arundel County businesses and citizens. AAWDC is the bridge between understanding the workforce and talent development needs of local and regional businesses and preparing individuals to meet their full career potential.
Vision: AAWDC’s vision is that every business has the skilled workforce needed to succeed and all Anne Arundel County citizens have met their full career potential.
Mission: AAWDC is a nonprofit that enhances the economic vitality of Anne Arundel County by leading the development & delivery of workforce solutions for area businesses. We ensure that our citizens are well-prepared for the workforce, ready to work & equipped with skills in demand by businesses.
- 15,563 Career Center visits
- 22,979 Staff assisted services provided
- 6,258 Unique individuals received staff assisted services
- 1,852 Participants enrolled in initiatives
- 253 Participants placed in occupational training
- 212 Participants received credentials
- 853 Participants placed in work and learn opportunities
- 501 Participants obtained employment
For more information, please email email@example.com.