AAWDC and our Anne Arundel County Career Center partners want to assist you with the next move in your career—whether you are looking for employment within your current industry or exploring opportunities in a new industry. We understand that when it comes to a career move, one size does not fit all. Each job seeker has a unique situation and we aim to address your needs through customized services including helping you to identify occupations where your skills are in demand, building your skills to meet the requirements of the job, and giving you the tools to help you be successful in finding employment in today’s job market.
Our services are designed to help you create a road map that charts a path from where you are to where you want to be in your career including identifying the skills and training you will need to accomplish your goal. Visit one of our Anne Arundel County Career Centers to learn how we can provide you with coaching, training, and support to land your next job.
Job Seeker Services
- Customized job search assistance
- Access to online job listings
- Resume and cover letter preparation assistance
- Comprehensive and specialized assessments on choosing a career & skills aptitude
- Identify and remove your challenges to employment
- Individual employment planning and counseling
- Access to information about growing occupations and industries in Anne Arundel County
- Workshops and seminars on employment topics
- Essential workplace skills
- GED instruction and preparation
- Access to a computer lab, copier, phone, and fax machine for job search
- Training that leads to certifications in high-growth industries
To learn more, contact email@example.com.
Visit our workshop calendar for dates and information on upcoming workshops to assist with your job search. All workshops are free, but you MUST REGISTER in advance.