Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation partners with businesses and other organizations in the region to develop high impact initiatives that help our region grow and thrive.
Learn about our partners
- Anne Arundel Community College - a fully accredited, public, two-year institution offering extensive lifelong learning opportunities, credit programs leading to an associate degree, certificate, or letter of recognition; and a college experience.
- Anne Arundel County Public School System - one of the 50 largest school systems in the United States and the fifth largest in Maryland, educating more than 79,000 students in 125 schools.
- Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation - supports businesses and serves as a catalyst for business growth in Anne Arundel County.
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation - protects and empowers Marylanders by safeguarding workers, protecting consumers, providing a safety net and cultivating a thriving workforce that can meet the demands of Maryland's dynamic economy.
- Maryland State Department of Education, Division of Rehabilitation Services - offers programs and services that help people with disabilities go to work or stay independent in their homes and communities.
Become a partner
Would you like to become a partner? Our partners include employers as well as those that provide services for Anne Arundel County residents seeking employment or related services. Visit the partnership inquiry form or email email@example.com to learn more.
Proposal and RFPS
Periodically, AAWDC issues proposals or RFPs to work with us on a variety of initiatives that help to advance our work. Please visit the Proposals and RFPs page to learn more.