AAWDC helps residents reach success by working with them to connect to employment opportunities that not only match their passion, strengths, and skills, but lead to long-term career growth and satisfaction. Every one of our customers is different so our Career Coaches start by working with customers to create a success plan that matches their wants, needs, and personal situation. From there our staff will provide the services needed to reach your definition of success. Services include:
- Career Exploration and Assessment - to determine what path best matches your strengths, passion, and skills
- Individual Career Coaching - a knowledgeable staff member to guide and support you through your career search
- Essential Workplace Skills - learn the skills needed to be successful in every industry at all job levels
- Skills Training and/or Credentials - no-cost classroom or hands-on training to get you the skills and/or certifications you need for your career
- Connection to Employment - work with our Job Developers who will connect you with local businesses looking to hire your skill set
Career ReStart Boot Camp
Traditional job searching is no longer effective, you need to proactively campaign for jobs. Our Career ReStart Boot Camp will help you rebrand yourself and elevate your job campaign for a successful job search. In the boot camp you will develop a plan not only to get a job, but manage your career and plan for your future. Career ReStart combines group sessions with self-paced training to allow maximum flexibility to work around your personal schedule and needs. Learn more about Career ReStart by clicking here.
Career Ready Workshops
Every week we have online workshops that can help you prepare for your future career. Topics range from crafting your resume to building your LinkedIn profile to money management and much more. Explore all of our upcoming workshops by clicking here.
Hiring & Recruitment Events
AAWDC partners with regional businesses to host hiring and recruitment events monthly. Learn about our upcoming hiring by:
- Exploring our upcoming events by clicking here
- Text HIRING2021 to (443) 782-4123 to receive text alerts with upcoming hiring events
- Follow our Anne Arundel County Hot Job Facebook page here
Connect with Services Now!
There are three ways to connect with our services.
- Visit one of our centers across the county. Click here for a full list of locations.
- Call the Anne Arundel County Career Center at 410.424.3240
- Fill out the interest form below and a team member will contact you