AAWDC impacts Anne Arundel County as a whole by helping to put citizens back to work. We do this by partnering with business to learn about their needs and training citizens with the skills needed to fill positions in area businesses. Our impact goes beyond the numbers below. AAWDC provides services for various populations that have multiple barriers to emplyoment to ensure that they can become productive members of the county's worksforce.
Here's what we are doing to impact the workforce in Anne Arundel County:
- 0 Center visits
- 29,115 Staff assisted services provided
- 7,739 Unique individuals received staff assisted services
- 1,146 Participants enrolled in initiatives
- 249 Participants recieved skills enhancement
- 66 Participants received credentials
- 150 Participants obtained employment
Since July 2020
AAWDC Annual Reports
We are extremely proud to present our FY18 Annual Report. This was a great year for AAWDC as we continued to provide much needed services for high-growth industries, individual businesses, job seekers, and our community. Read the Report Here!