AAWDC impacts Anne Arundel County as a whole by helping to put citizens back to work. We do this by partnering with business to learn about their needs and training citizens with the skills needed to fill positions in area businesses. Our impact goes beyond the numbers below. AAWDC provides services for various populations that have multiple barriers to emplyoment to ensure that they can become productive members of the county's worksforce.
Here's what we are doing to impact the workforce in Anne Arundel County:
- 5,862 Center visits
- 15,114 Staff assisted services provided
- 3,669 Unique individuals received staff assisted services
- 1,765 Participants enrolled in initiatives
- 450 Participants placed in occupational training
- 167 Participants received credentials
- 368 Participants placed in work and learn opportunities
- 795 Participants obtained employment
Since July 2018
We are extremely proud to present our FY18 Annual Report. This was a great year for AAWDC as we continued to provide much needed services for high-growth industries, individual businesses, job seekers, and our community. Read the Report Here!