Sigi-3 (System of Interactive Guidance and Information) is a special tool that can help you to plan your career. Sigi-3 is one of the most advanced education and career planning systems available. It combines the information about occupations, work-related values, interests, personality types, skills, educational programs, and more.
Sigi-3 Can Help You
- Understand your work-related values, interests and skills.
- Develop your own educational and career plan to map out your future.
- Find out what skills and education employers want for certain occupations.
- Easily find current, reliable in-depth occupational information to make career decisions.
- Learn about your strengths and personality to determine a satisfying career path.
To Get Started
- Call or visit any of our Anne Arundel Career Centers.
- Obtain an access code.
- Sign in and create an account.
- Click here to sign in once you have an access code.
Turn Your Results Into Your Career
Attend a Design Your Career workshop to learn about training and career coaching opportunities that can assist you in pursuing your career.
 SiGi3 was developed by a team of researchers and specialists at Educational Testing Service (ETS) and revised by Valpar International Corporation.