AAWDC YouthWorks! provides career readiness, exposure, educational and occupational training services to Anne Arundel County youth and young adults between 14 and 24 years old. Our vision is to ensure that the emerging workforce is equipped with the skills, resources and training necessary to maximize their career potential and be successful participants in the current and future labor market. Visit the YouthWorks website located at www.AAYouthWorks.org to learn more.
- Year Round YouthWorks! – a year-round career readiness and work experience program that includes one-on-one career advising and job development for eligible county youth.
- Summer YouthWorks! - provides Anne Arundel County youth between the ages of 16 and 24 with career exposure, employment preparation opportunities and a meaningful paid, six-week summer internship to enhance their understanding and mastery of the skills needed to be successful in the labor market.
- Routes to Employment - provides information on essential workplace skills, as well as information on careers in various industries.
- Workshops and Events - designed to help youth develop the skills needed for succeed. Workshops cover a wide range of topics such as communication, mock-interviews, time management, and tax forms.
- Find a Job - provides links to some of the Internet's top job listing sites.